TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Heli Tours are not available for VVIP’s as per Civil Aviation Requirements issued by DGCA
- Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regards to COVID-19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by GVHL without any refunds.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical ailment/condition.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges shall be borne by theguests.
- Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft.
- GVHL reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
- Guests are required to pay 100% of the additional charges before the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
The carriage is subject to GVHL regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY
Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
Infant below 2 years are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION
Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 25% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 10 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 07 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
||Time of cancelation
||15 days or more before Yatra date
||70% of Yatra charges
||Between 14 – 08 days before Yatra date
||50% of Yatra charges
||07 Days or less (includes post commencement of Yatra)
FORCE MAJEURE/BAD WEATHER REFUNDS
- Tour Cost: 25% of total tour base price per unutilized travel sector, minus INR 10,000 per person per sector toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dham’s during the tour of the guests will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount. GVHL pays retention charges to all the vendors at each of the Dham, in case of non-usage of services.
BAD WEATHER/FORCE MAJEURE SITUATIONS POLICY
- In case passengers are not able to reach Dehradun due to any international/national/state emergency, 100% refund of the total tour cost shall be done by GVHL without any levy of charge.
- Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond GVHL’s control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, GVHL will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- After commencement of tour, if the aircraft has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 1,00,000/hr plus GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
- New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
- Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4 Nights 5 Days period of your Chardham yatra. Under no circumstance, GVHL shall increase the 4 Nights 5 Days period for the guests, since we have advance bookings every day, hence carry forward of passengers will not be possible. In the mentioned period, GVHL shall try to cover maximum Dham’s for the guests that is possible, subject to weather conditions and other operational barriers.
- Additional night halt charges shall be payable by the guests to hotel on direct payment basis, who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by GVHL during the bad weather day halts.
- Dehradun night stay is a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
- In case for 05 straight days there is no flying due to any force majeure reason, guests will be given full refund toward the Heli-tour booking, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
- We shall try to cover the maximum Dham’s possible for the guests in the 4 Nights 5 Days tour period in case any force majeure disturbance occurs. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by GVHL as per our refunds policy.
- GVHL shall not fly to Harsil after 1200 hrs, under any circumstance, due to turbulent wind conditions.
- In case force majeure disturbance pertains remains for most part of the day, we shall plan the flights in the best possible way, subject to the remaining time-at-hand during the day, the operational restrictions and the weather forecast/conditions on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of GVHL crew.
- GVHL shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to cater for multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
- No additional ferry flights shall be borne by GVHL under any circumstance. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency on personal request, cost for the same shall be charged to the party @ INR 1,00,000/hr plus GST.
- In regards to the guests stranded at Kharsali/Harsil/Kedarnath/Badrinath, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey by road shall be done by GVHL, however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis. No refunds are applicable in case guests wish to cancel & return mid-tour.
- Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
- Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.